Great Salad Recipes for Osteoarthritis
When your joints hurt, think healthy salads to get you ready for dancing! Using hot peppers and curry in your salads can go a long way to help ease osteoarthritis flare up symptoms and calm inflammation in the joints.
Here are a few recipes to try and see how much better they make your joints feel.
Cucumber Celery Hot Pepper Sour Cream Salad
Yield: 3 servings (10 servings fruits and vegetables)
- 3 cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 medium hot chili pepper, seeds removed, sliced
- 1 sweet red onion, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
You May Also Like:Tips for Grocery Shopping
Related Search Topics (Ads):
- In a large bowl, mix together cucumbers, celery, chili pepper, and onion.
- In a blender, mix sour cream, salt, honey, vinegar and dill.
- Pour the blended mix over the vegetable mixture.
- Then lightly toss the whole salad.
- Refrigerate. Serve cold.